DISTRICT VISION STATEMENT:
Calhoun County School District strives to be a world class school system; preparing today's students for tomorrow's world.
BLOUNTSTOWN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL'S MISSION STATEMENT:
Because we believe in the potential of all children, we at Blountstown Elementary School are dedicated to creating a safe place where all children: know they are cared for, develop respect for themselves and others, understand they are accountable for their own choices, gain a sense of responsibility for their environment, and accept the challenge to learn. This is our mission.
- Students' learning needs should be the chief priority and primary focus of decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
CLICK HERE FOR MEAL PAY PLUS INSTRUCTIONS